Busy Bee Termite & Pest Control Services:
Busy Bee Termite & Pest Control Photos:
About Busy Bee Termite & Pest Control:
Busy Bee Termite & Pest Control of Jacksonville
Busy Bee Termite & Pest Control has been proudly serving North East Florida for the past 14 years. We provide a variety of service to take care of your pest control needs ranging from Residential and Commercial Pest Management to a revolutionary Termite Service.
We can handle all of your pest control needs. Some of the most common pests we deal with are bees, wasps, termites, wildlife control as well as common household bugs.
It's our goal at Busy Bee Termite & Pest Control to continue to build a reputation based on excellence in service. We will go the extra mile to insure the job is done right. We provide thorough inspections including a free estimate and our technicians are up to date on the latest pest control techniques.
Jacksonville Residential Pest Management
Busy Bee offers the following home services:
ONCE-A-YEAR PEST CONTROL | QUARTERLY PEST CONTROL SENTRICON SYSTEMS | TERMIDOR TERMITE CONTROL
Annual Pest Control
- A comprehensive interior and exterior inspection is provided by qualified specialists to determine the correct method of treatment.
- Bait or dust is placed in the attic and in the cracks and crevices of your home, sealing off insect's hiding places.
- We will remove all accessible wall and light switch covers and inject bait or dust to prevent insects from infesting the walls.
- Silverfish, ant, and roach baits will be placed under major appliances, permanent furniture, and other areas where insects frequently search for food and water.
- A residual baited material is applied in hard to reach places, such as behind cabinets and drawers, and inside closets.
- We will remove spider webs, spider eggs, bee/wasp nests, and muddobbers from the structure.
- Bait will be applied to the perimeter that will attract and eliminate a variety of pests before they can enter your home.
- A liquid repellant is applied around windows, doors, and eaves.
- Granular repellants are placed around the perimeter, in mulch beds, and in shrubbery areas.
- Last, but not least, bait will be applied to any visible ant mounds around the property.
Approximate time: 2.5 – 4.0 hours - Very Popular in the Jacksonville Area
Quarterly Pest Control
Initial service will include treating the interior and exterior of your property. Each subsequent service will be exterior only, unless an interior re-treatment is needed.
- Inspect and treat attic space if necessary.
- Inspect and treat kitchen and bathroom areas.
- Treat around window and door openings.
- Treat garage and storage areas.
- Treat eaves and soffits.
- Treat around windows, door openings, and decks/patios.
- Treat and remove bee/wasp nests and spider webs from house.
- Treat mulch beds with granular repellent.
Approximate time: 30-45 minutes
Jacksonville Commercial Pest Management
Each year, pests invade countless homes and cause a variety of problems. Anyone dealing with a destructive pest or nuisance animal should consider hiring a professional pest control service. A professional service is the only way to ensure that a home's pest problem is properly dealt with.
Different pests cause different problems, and some of them are dangerous. Rodents gnaw through wires and cause deadly electrical fires. They can endanger human lives by carrying dangerous hantaviruses. Insects like ticks and mosquitoes are also common hosts for deadly diseases. Even less dangerous pests can still be a serious problem. A large enough termite colony can hollow out the wood in large structures, forcing owners to pay for extensive repairs. The mere presence of pests can be extremely annoying and lead to a drop in a home's value.
Our services are licensed, insured, and guaranteed!
Infestations, especially serious ones, should be handled by professionals. Most pests can only be fully eradicated through complex procedures with many steps. Do-it-yourself extermination jobs are typically temporary fixes that only deal with a portion of the infestation. Professionals can also use potent pesticides that are unavailable to the general public. Once an infestation is dealt with, there is still the possibility that more pests will enter the home using the same points of entry. Busy Bee has the necessary expertise to locate these points and seal them off, protecting the home from re-infestations.
An improper extermination job will just give pests more time to breed and spread. Hiring qualified professionals is the only way to guarantee a thorough removal of the pests. If you live in the Jacksonville area and your home is infested, call Busy Bee Termite & Pest Control for a free quote.
Termite Control in Jacksonville & Fruit Cove
Few pests cause as much damage to wooden structures as termites. Their ability to hollow out vast quantities of wood makes them a serious threat to the structural integrity of homes and other buildings. For 14 years, Busy Bee Termite & Pest Control has been successfully ridding buildings of these problematic insects.
Termite colonies tend to grow very quickly. Each colony can contain multiple queens and produce several thousand eggs each day. Termite populations on a single acre of land can number in the hundreds of millions. Termites damage wood due to their feeding on cellulose, a compound that gives plants their structure. As they strip the cellulose from the timber of buildings, the wood becomes weak and hollow. A sizable termite population can consume ten to fifteen pounds of wood in a week.
There are a few ways to detect a termite presence. Termites build shelter tubes out of mud to keep their bodies from drying out. If these tubes are present on surfaces in or around the home, a termite colony is almost certainly on the premises. Termites also leave behind droppings and sawdust shavings. These droppings vary in color depending on the wood being consumed. While these visual indicators can be helpful, most termite species are difficult to detect due to their concealment beneath the foundations of buildings.
If termites are not exterminated quickly, the resulting repairs are often costly. Residents of the Jacksonville area who are dealing with an infestation should contact Busy Bee for a free quote. Our pest control experts will eliminate the termite population and prevent future infestations.
- Bed Bug Control
- Bee & Wasp Control
- Carpenter Ant Control
- Crazy Ant Control
- Rodent Proofing
- Jacksonville Pest Control
- Ponte Vedra
- Atlantic Beach
- Jacksonville Beach
- Neptune Beach
- Orange Park
- Fleming Island
- Green Cove Springs
- Julington Creek
- Fruit Cove